Easy living just minutes to Downtown Gig Harbor awaits with this stunning top floor condo! Featuring incredible views of the harbor, the Puget Sound, and Mt. Rainier, this vacation-worthy retreat is brimming with ultimate comfort and style straight from the pages of an interior design magazine. A spacious 1,754-square-foot layout includes 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, a gourmet kitchen, and living spaces that are an entertainer’s dream, all on one convenient level without stairs! Located at 7221 Soundview Dr 202 Gig Harbor WA 98335 and wonderfully close to some of downtown’s best offerings, this gem is listed for $1,125,000.
Offering a front row seat to one of the best shows in the region, this pristine condo provides opportunity to take in picturesque views at almost even turn. Generous deck space showcases the perfect perch to watch sailboats, yachts, boats, and ferries meander on by, while the same views can be enjoyed throughout the rest of the residence. Imagine starting your day with a hot cup of coffee while you take in the view of glorious sunrises over majestic Mt. Rainier!
In the main living room, natural light cascades in through large windows, while vaulted ceilings add to the open elegance of the scene. A fireplace featuring handsome stone and wood elements anchors this space, promising cozy evening snuggled up by a roaring fire.
The open-concept layout effortlessly flows into the dining room and open kitchen, where you’ll find everything you need to host sophisticated dinner parties, special occasions, and holiday get-togethers. The dining room has plenty of space for a full-sized dining table, ensuring you can host a crowd, and the kitchen offers potential for a dining nook while also providing bar-style counter seating. No expense has been spared in this home’s gourmet kitchen, and here you’ll discover top-of-the-line appliances, gorgeous cabinetry, shimmering countertops, and generous space for both storing kitchen essentials and whipping up delicious meals.
Sumptuous and secluded, this home’s 2 bedrooms offer rejuvenation. Each oasis shows off something unique, like vaulted ceilings and double doors that swing open to bring you that much closer to Gig Harbor’s exquisite beauty. This residence’s 2 baths both offer spa-like amenities as well—find contemporary finishes and premium indulgences, like a fabulous soaking tub that’s ready for luxurious bubble baths!
Living Near Downtown Gig Harbor
At 7221 Soundview Dr 202 Gig Harbor WA 98335, you’re nestled in a truly prime Gig Harbor location. You’ll find the best that Downtown Gig Harbor has to offer just minutes from home, and popular spots like 7 Seas Brewing, Brix 25, Green Turtle, Tide’s Tavern, Mizu Japanese Steak House, Il Lucano Ristorante Italiano, and so much more await merely 0.3 miles away. There are also several shops, services, parks, and even bus lines nearby, making it easy to take advantage of the area! Locals also love staying active through kayaking, paddleboarding, boating, and other water sports. Plus, Highway 16 is a short 2-minute drive from home, ensuring that it’s easy to get around the rest of Gig Harbor and beyond.
Those of us who live in Western Washington are hearty souls. A little rain doesn’t hold us back from zipping on a raincoat, putting on a hat and gloves and venturing into drizzle to enjoy the great outdoors. If it did, we would never leave home. Many of us who live here don’t mind the rain, because it keeps everything green and beautiful. We also tend to appreciate being outside. With that being said, there are days that call for a little variety. In addition, if you have little ones who can’t regulate their temperature quite as well as adults can, you can only stay outside for so long before fingers turn icy and purple. So, sometimes, it is nice to have a warm place to go, to experience something new as a family and burn off some energy. Here are some ideas!
- BoomShaka — http://www.boomshaka.us/ This place just opened up a few months ago in Tumwater, Washington and everyone is talking about it! It is even fun for adults, so wear your workout clothes and get some exercise too! Save yourself from disappointment and buy your tickets in advance through the website. $13-$20/person, adults free with a children’s ticket, and under age 2 free.
- Escape Hour — http://www.escapehourgigharbor.com/ People are raving about another new Gig Harbor attraction, Escape Hour. Groups are given clues and participate in solving a mystery to “escape” the room they are locked in. This activity is better for families with older kids. 10 is the minimum age for group bookings, though the website specifies this activity is recommended for ages 15 and up. There are many times to choose from throughout the day to book your next escape. $25 – $30/person.
- Bass Pro Bowling Alley http://restaurants.basspro.com/UncleBucksFishBowl/Tacoma/Bowling.aspx Just off of I-5 in South Tacoma, this “under-the-sea” themed bowling alley is state of the art and a fun atmosphere to experience. There is also plenty to look at if you like shopping. $25-$35/hour per lane + shoe rental of $3.25/person.
- Ice Skating at Sprinker Recreation https://www.facebook.com/SprinkerRecreationCenter/ Sprinker Recreation has been around for decades. I remember skating there as a kid in the 1980’s. It is even more awesome now – during Winter, they actually make it snow, and while researching for this blog, I found out they are having a snowman making contest on January 15th 2017 for teams of up to 10 for $20/team. Skating is available by session, and there is even a cheapskate session, where it is $6.84/person. Regular prices are $10.94 for adults, $9.85 for ages 6-17, $8.75 for seniors over 62 and kids 5 & under are free. Skate rentals are $3.01/pair, with sizes from 6 toddler to men’s 15. Walkers for holding onto are $3.28. The link above has up-to-date information and schedules.
- Pump It Up — https://www.pumpitupparty.com/tacoma-wa/other-ways-to-play/ Do your young children have energy to burn? This is the place! Not only is Pump It Up a great place to have a birthday party, but it is wonderful place to drop in on a rainy day and let your kids jump, climb and slide to their hearts content. Located in Tacoma, near the mall off of 38th Street. Bubble open jump for toddlers – $5, Open jump for all kids – $8, Glow jump pizza party, including 2 slices pizza – $10. Check online for schedules.
- Seattle Science Center — https://www.pacificsciencecenter.org/ A little further from Gig Harbor, this fascinating and educational museum is a special way to spend a day that the whole family will enjoy. With rotating exhibits and special events, including an IMAX theater, check on the website to plan your visit. It is always fun to take the ferry from Bremerton to Seattle for a memory-filled day. Admission for 3-5 year olds – $11.75, Youth 6-15 – $14.75, Adults 16-64 – $19.75, Seniors 65+ – $17.75.
- Indoor Bocce at Reinhaus – http://rheinhausseattle.com/ Located in the Stadium District in Tacoma! Indoor bocce courts are available by reservation or walk-in. An average game for four people lasts about 1/2 hour. You can also enjoy a wide variety of beers on tap, and brats. You can reserve a court for $25, or the walk-in price is $5/person Monday-Thursday and $8/person Friday and Saturday. Bocce courts reserved as part of a large party package: $50/hour unlimited people (maximum of 8 people at a time on the court) for one hour.
- Discovery Village – http://www.discovery-village.com/Locals love this indoor play center that caters to preschool age children and toddlers. It is a clean and open space where parents and caregivers can relax with a cup of coffee while watching little ones play. They have open play in addition to a preschool and birthday parties. This place was a lifesaver when I was pregnant and needed to sit down while my kids burned some energy. Open play is from 10-3 daily and costs $8.50 for ages 12 months to 10 years, and siblings are $6. You can also purchase a membership which will save you money if you plan to go there often, and membership comes free with preschool admission.
- Children’s Museum of Tacoma
- Children’s Museum of Olympia
- Chalet Bowl
- Narrows Bowl & Mini Golf
- Edgeworks Indoor Rock Climbing
- Rolling 253 Skate Rink
- Imagination Station — http://www.imaginationstationenrichmentcenter.com/hours-of-operation This drop-in play center is located in Port Orchard, Washington and is best for toddler, preschool and early elementary-aged children. Currently they are only open on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons for drop-in play, but be sure to check the website first as hours are always changing.
Take the first exit off of the Narrows Bridge and fall in love with this charming, well-maintained craftsman home in an ideal Gig Harbor/ Point Fosdick location.
The home is within minutes of the Narrows Bridge and the Uptown Shopping Center yet in a peaceful setting surrounded by beautiful farms, waterfront homes and a nearby boat ramp. Striking wood floors, arched doorways, crown molding, a stone fireplace and classic style help bring a special elegance that warms the heart. The peaceful outside setting also has much to offer with a detached, over sized, two-car garage connected to a large outdoor covered work area. Recent upgrades include a new electric forced air furnace, new crawl space insulation, new washer and dryer, new garage roof and new interior paint. All appliances included. This is truly a special property that you won’t want to miss.
The home also offers a very private, fenced yard, gardening space, a beautiful outdoor brick fireplace, large deck, covered patio, paved driveway/sport court with pickled ball net and paddles and a beautifully landscaped yard.
We are excited about this fun event coming up in February! What a great way to treat your Valentine to a unique “date night”!
This fun event gives you the opportunity to sample NW wines, brews, spirits and small bites at “Stroll Stops” along the downtown Gig Harbor waterfront. Don’t feel like strolling? There is complimentary shuttle transportation to make sure you don’t miss out on the fun. Tickets are $30 in advance or $35 at the door and you get a tasting glass, 15 sip tickets and a map to guide you to the “Stroll Stops”. The registration area and wine store with bottled wines featured on the Stroll will be located at 3104 Judson Street (next to 7 Seas Brewing). Parking will be available at the Methodist Church on Pioneer and throughout the downtown waterfront area.
For more information contact the Downtown Waterfront Alliance at 253-514-0071 or visit Gig Harbor Wine & Food Festival on Facebook.
You can purchase tickets on line at http://bit.ly/wintersipandstroll