Paradise awaits with this waterfront oasis, a 3,612-square-foot masterpiece with 155-feet of low-bank beach on a magical 2.61-acre property. This is the first time this 1940-built 1-story home has been on the market, and this Pacific Northwest treasure is an absolute delight! From its mid-century architecture to its stunning views of the Olympic Mountains and dreamy sunsets, this heavenly retreat offers the beachside lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of! Located at 9714 Kopachuck Dr NW Gig Harbor WA 98335, this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity is listed for $1,295,000.
Tucked away at the end of a long private road, this residence’s picture-perfect setting is sure to be the home of years and years of cherished memories! In addition to this property’s main home, you’ll also find a separate guest suite with its own kitchen, plus a fenced area with a barn. The park-like grounds are wonderfully alive with lush foliage, and mature landscaping thrives alongside the neat lawn.
A patio offers a charming greeting as visitors pull into the driveway, and a palatial deck is in the backyard overlooking the beach. The sprawling deck boasts ample space for comfy outdoor dining sets and lounge chairs, ensuring you have more than enough space for hosting lively barbecues and get-togethers. A path leads to the 155 feet of low-bank beach that’s just steps away, and here you can enjoy warm water that’s perfect for swimming! Boating, kayaking, clamming, crabbing, and beachcombing are also popular activities in this idyllic location.
This home’s indoor amenities are just as impressive as its outdoor offerings, and inside you’ll find mid-century architecture and casual living spaces at every turn. In the main living room, walls replete with windows bring the outdoors in, showcasing the photo-worthy views while filling the space with natural light. A classic fireplace anchors the living area, while handsome built-ins can be found on either side of the room, featuring an eye-catching space to show off favorite photos and treasured keepsakes.
The layout seamlessly flows into the expansive dining area and the adjacent kitchen, an entertainer’s dream! The dining area boasts enough space for a full-sized dining table—perfect for when you’re hosting a crowd for holiday get-togethers and dinner parties. In the immaculate kitchen just around the corner, handsome cabinetry rests alongside shimmering counters and sleek appliances, promising the best in both fashion and function.
Throughout the rest of the home, you’ll also find 3 bedrooms, 2.25 baths, and a large laundry area that ensures keeping your home organized is as easy as possible! The master bedroom is a definite highlight—imagine waking up each morning to views of your pristine yard stretching toward the scenic waterfront! You’ll also find plenty of room for a sitting area in addition to a convenient ensuite bath.
Living in Gig Harbor
At 9714 Kopachuck Dr NW Gig Harbor WA 98335, you’re in an outdoor lover’s paradise! Enjoy being just across the bridge from Raft Island, and only 1 mile away from the 109-acre Kopachuck State Park. Here, enjoy a mile of saltwater shoreline, hiking trails, picnic tables, and so much more. You’re also just minutes away from schools, and you’ll find Highway 16 and lots of shopping and dining at Uptown Gig Harbor just 10 minutes away as well.
Dreams come true with this sweet retreat that includes 100 feet of low bank waterfront property on scenic and peaceful Haven Lake! Water ski or kayak right off of your private dock, gather around the lakefront fire pit as the sun goes down, and take advantage of the huge garage and additional building with a shop and loft area—all of this and more offers the flexible space and premium amenities for vacation-worthy living. This stunning property offers 2 homes with 2 bedrooms/1 bath each for a total of 2,072 square feet. Located at 182 NE Lake Dr, Tahuya WA 98588 and just 10 minutes from Belfair, this rare residence is listed for $612,000.
Nestled in a picturesque oasis surrounded by mature trees and lush greenery, this home’s storybook setting provides the ideal getaway, whether you live here full time or simply stop by for the summer. A large dock helps you to take advantage of the 100 feet of lowbank waterfront, and a charming path winds its way past neatly arranged rock walls and up to the main home. An expansive deck overlooks the idyllic scene, and here you’ll find the perfect perch for relaxing or hosting weekend barbecues!
In addition to photo-ready views of the lake, the rest of the property is a joy to discover. The 2nd home includes a huge dream garage boasting 10-foot ceilings, a workshop, and an RV bay, while an additional garage/shop even comes with an upstairs bonus room. Attractive landscaping throughout the property shows off how it has been carefully and lovingly maintained over the years, and the same is true for the main home’s stunning interior!
Wonderfully move-in ready, this home’s main living area showcases a welcoming open-concept layout. Vaulted ceilings and huge windows create a bright and inviting feel, while a smart floor plan makes it easy to enjoy each space, whether you’re hosting holiday get-togethers or having a low-key gathering among friends. Views of the lake await at every turn, and even in the kitchen while you’re whipping up meals, natural light pours in through this space’s many windows, all while framing the shimmering lake just beyond.
The second home on the property provides the potential for a guest house, whether you have a live-in relative or choose to rent it out for some extra income. This pristine space even includes its own full kitchen (with generous cabinet storage space), ensuring guests have everything they need within reach!
Living in Tahuya
At 182 NE Lake Dr, Tahuya WA 98588, you’re surrounded by the Pacific Northwest’s signature beauty, out among gorgeous forested areas away from the hustle and bustle of the nearby cities. A peaceful drive takes you to nearby Belfair, and here a wide range of city conveniences await. You’ll find places like Starbucks, Safeway, QFC, Rite Aid, Mclendon’s Hardware, and several restaurants and eateries to choose from all in the mix.
Luxury living awaits with this exquisite 3,128-square-foot masterpiece! Pride of ownership shines in this impeccably maintained home that is wonderfully close to Uptown Gig Harbor, Highway 16, excellent schools, golf courses, the waterfront and more. Brimming with gorgeous living areas and fabulous spaces designed with entertaining in mind, this 3-bedroom, 2.5-bath home offers ultimate comfort and convenience at every turn. Plus, a park-like backyard with a private patio is your very own outdoor oasis! Located at 1615 42nd St NW Gig Harbor, WA 98335, this one-of-a-kind retreat is listed for $650,000.
Showcasing magazine-worthy curb appeal, this residence is truly a joy to arrive home to! Stunning Craftsman style is reimagined in this contemporary dream, and an extra-large driveway, 3-car garage, meticulous landscaping, and expertly crafted exterior are all wrapped up into one impressive package. The front door opens up to reveal a magnificent entryway with handsome hardwoods, 2-story ceilings, and an eye-catching staircase that leads the eye upstairs.
An entertainer’s dream awaits in the formal living room, a haven filled with natural light that cascades in through tall windows. Soaring ceilings just add to the open atmosphere, while a stately gas fireplace anchors the room. A picturesque blend of light and warmth create a welcoming scene that’s ready to serve as the backdrop for special occasions, holiday gatherings, or get-togethers with loved ones! Another separate living space awaits, showing off even more natural light and a classic stone-accented fireplace.
The spacious, open kitchen with its dining nook and huge island are truly the heart of the home! Replete with crisp white cabinetry and a matching backsplash, beautiful new quartz counters, and sleek appliances, the kitchen is a dynamic blend of the best in function and fashion. Enjoy meals at the sunny dining nook, take advantage of convenient bar-style counter seating, or head into the adjacent formal dining room.
Find even more space in this home’s office, additional living space, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and laundry room. Each thoughtfully designed area provides versatility, whether you dream of having an elaborate entertainment setup in the additional living area, or an office that also serves as your own personal library. The sumptuous master suite is also especially noteworthy—a large layout with exquisite ceiling details, a calm neutral color palette, and a spa-inspired ensuite bath round out this home’s stunning amenities!
Verdant greenery and neat landscaping await in this home’s backyard paradise, and here you’ll find a private patio, a play toy, a lush carpet of green grass, and opportunity for putting your green thumb to work! Whether you’re hosting a crowd for a weekend barbecue or just relaxing in the sun while little ones play, you can take advantage of this idyllic atmosphere all from the comfort of home sweet home! Plus, you can easily head to the neighborhood park for even more space to play.
Living in Gig Harbor’s Gated Southport Community
At 1615 42nd St NW Gig Harbor, WA 98335, you’re nestled in an ideal Gig Harbor location. Enjoy being a short 4-minute drive to Highway 16, making it easy to get around the rest of Gig Harbor or head over the bridge to Tacoma and beyond. Uptown Gig Harbor is also just a 4-minute drive away, and here you’ll find a myriad of amenities. Places like Safeway, HomeGoods, Galaxy Uptown Luxury+ Theater, MultiCare Urgent Care, Gig Harbor Pierce County Library, Ace Hardware, Rite Aid, several eateries and more are all in the mix. Those who love golf are also in luck—Madrona Links Golf Course is only 9 minutes from home, and the Performance Golf Center is only 2 minutes away.
Easy living just minutes to Downtown Gig Harbor awaits with this stunning top floor condo! Featuring incredible views of the harbor, the Puget Sound, and Mt. Rainier, this vacation-worthy retreat is brimming with ultimate comfort and style straight from the pages of an interior design magazine. A spacious 1,754-square-foot layout includes 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, a gourmet kitchen, and living spaces that are an entertainer’s dream, all on one convenient level without stairs! Located at 7221 Soundview Dr 202 Gig Harbor WA 98335 and wonderfully close to some of downtown’s best offerings, this gem is listed for $1,125,000.
Offering a front row seat to one of the best shows in the region, this pristine condo provides opportunity to take in picturesque views at almost even turn. Generous deck space showcases the perfect perch to watch sailboats, yachts, boats, and ferries meander on by, while the same views can be enjoyed throughout the rest of the residence. Imagine starting your day with a hot cup of coffee while you take in the view of glorious sunrises over majestic Mt. Rainier!
In the main living room, natural light cascades in through large windows, while vaulted ceilings add to the open elegance of the scene. A fireplace featuring handsome stone and wood elements anchors this space, promising cozy evening snuggled up by a roaring fire.
The open-concept layout effortlessly flows into the dining room and open kitchen, where you’ll find everything you need to host sophisticated dinner parties, special occasions, and holiday get-togethers. The dining room has plenty of space for a full-sized dining table, ensuring you can host a crowd, and the kitchen offers potential for a dining nook while also providing bar-style counter seating. No expense has been spared in this home’s gourmet kitchen, and here you’ll discover top-of-the-line appliances, gorgeous cabinetry, shimmering countertops, and generous space for both storing kitchen essentials and whipping up delicious meals.
Sumptuous and secluded, this home’s 2 bedrooms offer rejuvenation. Each oasis shows off something unique, like vaulted ceilings and double doors that swing open to bring you that much closer to Gig Harbor’s exquisite beauty. This residence’s 2 baths both offer spa-like amenities as well—find contemporary finishes and premium indulgences, like a fabulous soaking tub that’s ready for luxurious bubble baths!
Living Near Downtown Gig Harbor
At 7221 Soundview Dr 202 Gig Harbor WA 98335, you’re nestled in a truly prime Gig Harbor location. You’ll find the best that Downtown Gig Harbor has to offer just minutes from home, and popular spots like 7 Seas Brewing, Brix 25, Green Turtle, Tide’s Tavern, Mizu Japanese Steak House, Il Lucano Ristorante Italiano, and so much more await merely 0.3 miles away. There are also several shops, services, parks, and even bus lines nearby, making it easy to take advantage of the area! Locals also love staying active through kayaking, paddleboarding, boating, and other water sports. Plus, Highway 16 is a short 2-minute drive from home, ensuring that it’s easy to get around the rest of Gig Harbor and beyond.
Those of us who live in Western Washington are hearty souls. A little rain doesn’t hold us back from zipping on a raincoat, putting on a hat and gloves and venturing into drizzle to enjoy the great outdoors. If it did, we would never leave home. Many of us who live here don’t mind the rain, because it keeps everything green and beautiful. We also tend to appreciate being outside. With that being said, there are days that call for a little variety. In addition, if you have little ones who can’t regulate their temperature quite as well as adults can, you can only stay outside for so long before fingers turn icy and purple. So, sometimes, it is nice to have a warm place to go, to experience something new as a family and burn off some energy. Here are some ideas!
- BoomShaka — http://www.boomshaka.us/ This place just opened up a few months ago in Tumwater, Washington and everyone is talking about it! It is even fun for adults, so wear your workout clothes and get some exercise too! Save yourself from disappointment and buy your tickets in advance through the website. $13-$20/person, adults free with a children’s ticket, and under age 2 free.
- Escape Hour — http://www.escapehourgigharbor.com/ People are raving about another new Gig Harbor attraction, Escape Hour. Groups are given clues and participate in solving a mystery to “escape” the room they are locked in. This activity is better for families with older kids. 10 is the minimum age for group bookings, though the website specifies this activity is recommended for ages 15 and up. There are many times to choose from throughout the day to book your next escape. $25 – $30/person.
- Bass Pro Bowling Alley http://restaurants.basspro.com/UncleBucksFishBowl/Tacoma/Bowling.aspx Just off of I-5 in South Tacoma, this “under-the-sea” themed bowling alley is state of the art and a fun atmosphere to experience. There is also plenty to look at if you like shopping. $25-$35/hour per lane + shoe rental of $3.25/person.
- Ice Skating at Sprinker Recreation https://www.facebook.com/SprinkerRecreationCenter/ Sprinker Recreation has been around for decades. I remember skating there as a kid in the 1980’s. It is even more awesome now – during Winter, they actually make it snow, and while researching for this blog, I found out they are having a snowman making contest on January 15th 2017 for teams of up to 10 for $20/team. Skating is available by session, and there is even a cheapskate session, where it is $6.84/person. Regular prices are $10.94 for adults, $9.85 for ages 6-17, $8.75 for seniors over 62 and kids 5 & under are free. Skate rentals are $3.01/pair, with sizes from 6 toddler to men’s 15. Walkers for holding onto are $3.28. The link above has up-to-date information and schedules.
- Pump It Up — https://www.pumpitupparty.com/tacoma-wa/other-ways-to-play/ Do your young children have energy to burn? This is the place! Not only is Pump It Up a great place to have a birthday party, but it is wonderful place to drop in on a rainy day and let your kids jump, climb and slide to their hearts content. Located in Tacoma, near the mall off of 38th Street. Bubble open jump for toddlers – $5, Open jump for all kids – $8, Glow jump pizza party, including 2 slices pizza – $10. Check online for schedules.
- Seattle Science Center — https://www.pacificsciencecenter.org/ A little further from Gig Harbor, this fascinating and educational museum is a special way to spend a day that the whole family will enjoy. With rotating exhibits and special events, including an IMAX theater, check on the website to plan your visit. It is always fun to take the ferry from Bremerton to Seattle for a memory-filled day. Admission for 3-5 year olds – $11.75, Youth 6-15 – $14.75, Adults 16-64 – $19.75, Seniors 65+ – $17.75.
- Indoor Bocce at Reinhaus – http://rheinhausseattle.com/ Located in the Stadium District in Tacoma! Indoor bocce courts are available by reservation or walk-in. An average game for four people lasts about 1/2 hour. You can also enjoy a wide variety of beers on tap, and brats. You can reserve a court for $25, or the walk-in price is $5/person Monday-Thursday and $8/person Friday and Saturday. Bocce courts reserved as part of a large party package: $50/hour unlimited people (maximum of 8 people at a time on the court) for one hour.
- Discovery Village – http://www.discovery-village.com/Locals love this indoor play center that caters to preschool age children and toddlers. It is a clean and open space where parents and caregivers can relax with a cup of coffee while watching little ones play. They have open play in addition to a preschool and birthday parties. This place was a lifesaver when I was pregnant and needed to sit down while my kids burned some energy. Open play is from 10-3 daily and costs $8.50 for ages 12 months to 10 years, and siblings are $6. You can also purchase a membership which will save you money if you plan to go there often, and membership comes free with preschool admission.
- Children’s Museum of Tacoma
- Children’s Museum of Olympia
- Chalet Bowl
- Narrows Bowl & Mini Golf
- Edgeworks Indoor Rock Climbing
- Rolling 253 Skate Rink
- Imagination Station — http://www.imaginationstationenrichmentcenter.com/hours-of-operation This drop-in play center is located in Port Orchard, Washington and is best for toddler, preschool and early elementary-aged children. Currently they are only open on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons for drop-in play, but be sure to check the website first as hours are always changing.
Take the first exit off of the Narrows Bridge and fall in love with this charming, well-maintained craftsman home in an ideal Gig Harbor/ Point Fosdick location.
The home is within minutes of the Narrows Bridge and the Uptown Shopping Center yet in a peaceful setting surrounded by beautiful farms, waterfront homes and a nearby boat ramp. Striking wood floors, arched doorways, crown molding, a stone fireplace and classic style help bring a special elegance that warms the heart. The peaceful outside setting also has much to offer with a detached, over sized, two-car garage connected to a large outdoor covered work area. Recent upgrades include a new electric forced air furnace, new crawl space insulation, new washer and dryer, new garage roof and new interior paint. All appliances included. This is truly a special property that you won’t want to miss.
The home also offers a very private, fenced yard, gardening space, a beautiful outdoor brick fireplace, large deck, covered patio, paved driveway/sport court with pickled ball net and paddles and a beautifully landscaped yard.
We are excited about this fun event coming up in February! What a great way to treat your Valentine to a unique “date night”!
This fun event gives you the opportunity to sample NW wines, brews, spirits and small bites at “Stroll Stops” along the downtown Gig Harbor waterfront. Don’t feel like strolling? There is complimentary shuttle transportation to make sure you don’t miss out on the fun. Tickets are $30 in advance or $35 at the door and you get a tasting glass, 15 sip tickets and a map to guide you to the “Stroll Stops”. The registration area and wine store with bottled wines featured on the Stroll will be located at 3104 Judson Street (next to 7 Seas Brewing). Parking will be available at the Methodist Church on Pioneer and throughout the downtown waterfront area.
For more information contact the Downtown Waterfront Alliance at 253-514-0071 or visit Gig Harbor Wine & Food Festival on Facebook.
You can purchase tickets on line at http://bit.ly/wintersipandstroll